For information about the Classic Course and kit contents please click here.
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH CLASS INFORMATION AFTER PURCHASE. PLEASAE ALLOW 24 HOURS FOR THE EMAIL TO ARRIVE IN YOUR INBOX. IT WILL CONTAIN YOUR INSTRUCTIONS TO ACCESS THE ONLINE THEORY PORTION OF THE CLASS. PLEASE CALL US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. 877-642-1942
Sunday 10:00 to 5:00
Monday 9:00 to 12:00
SUNDAY CLASS ITINERARY
10:00 - 11:00 recap of Online Theory
11:00 - 1:00 mannequin work
1:00 - 1:30 Lunch
1:30 - 4:30 live model work
4:30 - 5:00 Theory Q&A
MONDAY CLASS ITINERARY
9:00 - 12:00 live model work
You must hold a license in Esthetics or Cosmetology or enrolled as a student.
Our Classic Eyelash Extensions class is designed for beginners. Classic extensions enhance your client's appearance by applying individual lashes to their natural lashes using one extension applied to one natural lash. Lash Savvy products are the most current and finest quality available on the market.
During the course you will learn in-depth knowledge about our semi-permanent lashes, our application techniques, products, and tools to important information about health, safety and aftercare. Our curriculum includes a combination of theory and practical work as well as case studies to complete at home.
Our Educators are some of the most experienced instructors in the business and they will prepare you to start building your lash career.
- Must be a licensed Esthetician/Cosmetologist or enrolled as a student
- Student must be 18 years old
- Steady hands
- Good close up vision
What to Expect
You will learn how to apply eyelash extensions using high quality products and the best techniques in the industry through real-life practice. You will learn the science behind adhesives and other extension products. We will cover all aspects of the eyelash industry including good business practices, how to build a clientele and marketing techniques.
Support & Mentorship
After you train with us we offer continued support by phone, email or FaceTime. Our trainers will offer positive feedback if you opt to send us your "Before & After" photos of your work. Students may repeat the course anytime within the year free of charge with sufficient notice.
Lash Savvy's Classic Course will lead you to success as a lash artist through continued education and mentorship.
Professional Kit Contents:
- Adhesive - OMG!
- 100ct Oval Adhesive Rings
- 1- Curved SS Isolating Tweezer
- 1- LS 7sp
- 1- Straight SS Tweezers
- 1- Lash Pick up Tweezers
- Gel Remover
- Lash Bath
- 10ct Ultra Thins
- 10ct Gel Pads
- Cure & Seal Bonder
- Flat Matte C-Curl .15 Mixed 7mm-15mm
- Flat Matte CC-Curl .15 Mixed 7mm-15mm
- Flat Matte C-Curl .20Mixed 7mm -15mm
- CC-Curl .15 Mixed 7mm -15mm
- USB Fan
- Blue Silicone
- 50 Flocked Applicators
- 100ct Micro Brushes - Pink
- 50 ct Pink Mascara Wands
- 25 Aftercare Cards
- Pink Lash Tile
Final Training Terms:
- I understand and agree that the final deposit payment is due (14) days prior to the class date.
- I understand and agree that if my initial training class payment is made at least 14 days prior to the scheduled class date, I must cancel my registration within 7 days of my payment in order to receive a full refund.
- I understand and agree that if my initial training class payment is made within 14 days of the scheduled class date, I must cancel my registration within 24 hours of my payment in order to receive a full refund.
- I understand and agree that my deposit as well as class fees are non refundable after the period listed above.
- I understand and agree that if I am unable to attend the class (including due to travel or health issues) and I am not eligible for a refund, I may reschedule to another date and/or location if notice is given at least 48 hours prior to the class start time.
- I understand and agree that I am a license Cosmetologist, Esthetician or eligible enrolled student.
- I understand and agree that I will be eligible to retake a class 12 months after my training date if additional training time is needed. A one months written notice will be needed in order to assure a space is available. Class must be retaken at original location.
- I understand and agree that the class and contents of Kit are strictly NON-REFUNDABLE after attending the class and receiving goods.
- I understand and agree that I am required to bring my own model.
- I understand and agree that Lash Savvy will not be responsible or held liable for the well- being of my model during and after lash application.
- I understand and agree that Lash Savvy has Intellectual Property Rights of the Lash Savvy's Training Manual and Training Program. Copying and publishing is not allowed without written consent of Lash Savvy.
- I understand and agree that Lash Savvy's Training Manual is for personal use only. Legal actions will be taken against those who copy and/or publish the Lash Savvy's Training Manua
- I understand and agree to refrain from copying, disclosing, selling, or offering for sale any and all of the information provided during the training class. I understand the reproduction of another party’s works could constitute infringement and copying is strictly prohibited.