Volume Class 1 Day
To Purchase: Click Here
Class Dates:2017 Class Schedule
2 Hours of Theory / 4 Hours of Practical (6 hours total)
Prerequisite: Classic Certification / 6 months of experience in classic extensions
VOLUME LASH EXTENSION TRAINING The latest technique of the ongoing eyelash extension phenomenon has arrived in the United States. Volume Lash Extensions promises to pump up the volume and the glam- factor of eyelashes everywhere. Volume Lash Extensions is the latest development in eyelash technology sweeping across the globe and game changer in the beauty world.
With traditional lash extensions we could only safely attach one eyelash extension to each of your single natural lashes. This can be very disappointing if you have few natural lashes yet desire a fuller look. Lash Savvy's Volume Lashes are designed to provide clients with the increased volume they are demanding, but in a way that does not overload or damage the natural lashes. We can increase the number of eyelash extensions up to six times the natural lashes.
Volume lashes are superfine and incredibly light weight, 2-6 lashes can be applied per natural lash to create amazing volume on any type of eyelash. By applying 2-6 of our finest lashes on each natural lash artists are able to create sets of 200-700 lashes per eye! The lack of weight in the extensions also means that they are healthier for the natural lashes and with proper care can actually last longer than classic extensions.
Volume Lash Class 2 Day
To Purchase: Click Here
Lash Savvy’s 2- Day Volume Class is ideal for: Students that would like an additional day of hands on training. This class is an extension of the 1 day Volume Class. This second day will give you the opportunity to work on two additional models. You will learn bottom lashes as well. The Lash Savvy 2-Day Volume Class is not your average lash course, this is a professionally developed program dedicated to developing your knowledge, skills and confidence. The added day of hands on training will heighten your ability to provide professional Volume Lashes to your clients.
Volume Lash Syllabus
A. COURSE DESCRIPTION
Lash Savvy's volume class teaches the latest advance application techniques of multiple lash pick up and creating volume fans.
One Day Class (7 hours)
Two Day Class (14 hours)
B. METHOD OF INSTRUCTION
Theory, Lecture Q&A, Mannequin work and live model work
C. COURSE OBJECTIVES
1. Understanding how to create volume fans with fine lashes
2. The theory behind the application of volume fans to the natural lash
3. Maintaining lash health by not overloading with volume fans
- Client Preparation including cleansing, priming and gel pad application
- Lash Savvy’s Multi-lashing Theory with Silky Minks Volume Lashes
- How to use our L/45 tweezers to pick up (2D-4D) volume fans with (0.10, 0.07 diameters)
- How to choose appropriate fullness and diameters
- How to ensure client’s lash health remains optimal at every fill appointment
- How to determine fan spacing
- How to dip volume fans in Lash Savvy adhesive to keep them open
- Different attachment techniques for difficult lashes
- How adhesives work, and lash adhesive myths Theory on nano misters - no more waiting 24 hours to get lashes wet
- How to do a fill appointments
- How to remove fans or a full set with Lash Savvy Gel Remover
- Mixing our Silky Minks curl-types
- Volume lashing vs damaging Y/W lashes and flares/tabs/semis
- Layer lifting
- Correcting gaps in the lash line with our .07 and .10 Silky Minks
- Basic corrections and eyelash design
- Determining eye types & eye design
- Volume lashing vs Classic lashing