- Great for sensitive client that experience tearing and slight itchiness.. Do a patch test before using on clients that have experienced an allergic reaction to cyanoacrylate in the past. The glue contains cyanoacrylate.
- 5g / Clear-Black colour
- 1-2 sec. setting time if used with humidity between 60%-75%
- Great retention
- Medium Viscosity
- 80% surgical adhesive
- Safest, no HQ or Formaldehyde
- Complies with EU Cosmetic regulation
- Patented product
- Classic Lashes
- Lower Lashes
- Flat Lashes
- Volume Lashes
- Ideal Room Humidity: 45% - 60%
- High Humidity Compatible: 60% - 75%
- Room Temperature: 18°C - 24°C
- Experience Level: Intermediate to Advanced
BioBond Adhesive is a strong low fume sensitive eyelash extension glue for all semi-permanent individual eyelash extension applications including Russian volume lashes - a rare find on market.
What make BioLash Adhesive different？
What sets BioBash Adhesive apart is its proven combination of safety, performance and durability. Featuring 80% n-Butyl Cyanoacrylate, the same technology used in DermaBond Skin Adhesive, which has been approved by the FDA since 1998 as a wound adhesive. An improved formula, tailored for eyelash extensions application, that is hypoallergenic and bacteriostatic. Perfect for your sensitive clients. The adhesive is further tested to meet EU Cosmetic regulation EC1223/2009 standards and does not contain HQ or Formaldehyde. These components combined have created an adhesive far superior to its competitors providing long lasting hold, with very low risks of allergic reaction coupled with the convenience of no fumes or odors. Product Properties
- Oil resistant
- Heat resistant
- Compliant with REACH regulations
- Complies with EU Cosmetic regulation EC1223/2009
- For professional use only
- A patch test should be carried out at least 24 hours before application
- Technicians should be fully trained and insured
- Not suitable for beginners
- Keep out of reach of children
Glue Storage Tips
- Always shake your adhesive before use to ensure the ingredients are mixed properly. BioBond contains carbon black which requires a good shake. Use a glue shaker to get a perfect consistency!
- Be sure to always use a Lash Savvy Cleanser to wipe away any excess adhesive then keep the cap on securely. Replace the cap if dry glue builds up.
- Keep your adhesive moisture-free with an airtight jar which adapts to every humidity level and extends your glue shelf life. Using the silica gel pack provided for extra moisture control.
- If you’re not planning on using the glue right away, adhesives can be stored in the freezer to extend the shelf life up to 12 months. Once ready to use, bring to room temperature for a minimum of 24 hours before application.
- Once opened, keep the adhesive in a sealed container in a cool, dry place between use. Recommended to replace 2 months after opening depending on how often the bottle has been used.
The application process for Classic Lashing with BioBOND Sensitive Eyelash Extension Adhesive is very similar to that of a normal strong adhesive with a medium viscosity. Push the lash into the BioBOND Sensitive Eyelash Extension glue drop, slowly lifting the lash out of the adhesive. To ensure a quick, but secure adhesion, there should be two tiny glue beads on the root of the extension. Carefully stroke the glue beads onto the natural lash several times to transfer the glue and adjust the extension into the ideal position. Making sure to separate all lashes from any stickies that are present and cure by using a mister before the client leaves.
The lower lashes are extremely delicate and therefore require less glue for proper adhesion. The ideal technique is to slowly draw the lash sideways out of the glue drop, leaving a thin, even coating of adhesive on the extension; there should be no bulbs at all. Wipe any minimal excess onto a jade stone and you will end up with the perfect amount for a fast and strong adhesion.
The texture of BioBOND glue is slightly thick, and the curing time relatively slow for normal volume lashing if the humidity level is lower than 60%, meaning you will need to use special technique to securely apply volume lashes: push the root of the volume lash fan into BioBOND Sensitive Eyelash Extension glue, then slowly draw the root out. Stroke several times on a jade stone to remove any excess glue, leaving only a thin coat. Wait for 2-3 seconds, allowing the glue to cure slightly in the air before applying the volume lash fan onto the natural lash. This will mean a slightly longer application time, but for clients with sensitive eyes, this is the only adhesive available to allow them to have volume lashes.