The Classic course includes a Professional Kit.
For information about the Classic Course and kit contents please click here.
PLEASE LOOK FOR THE DOWNLOADABLE FILE THAT IS ATTACHED IN YOUR EMAIL RECEIPT AFTER PURCHASE. IT CONTAINS YOUR INSTRUCTIONS TO ACCESS THE ONLINE THEORY PORTION OF THE CLASS. THIS NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED AND PASSED BEFORE ATTENDING YOUR SCHEDULED CLASS. PLEASE CALL US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR THE DOWNLOADABLE FILE WILL NOT OPEN FOR YOU. 877-642-1942
Class is held from 8:30 to 5:30
8:30 - 10:00 - mannequin work
10:00- 10:15 break
10:15 -1:15 1st model
1:15 - 2:00 lunch
2:00 - 5:00 2nd model
5:00 - 5:30 Theory Q&A
Final Training Terms:
- I understand and agree that the final deposit payment is due (14) days prior to the class date.
- I understand and agree that if my initial training class payment is made at least 14 days prior to the scheduled class date, I must cancel my registration within 7 days of my payment in order to receive a full refund.
- I understand and agree that if my initial training class payment is made within 14 days of the scheduled class date, I must cancel my registration within 24 hours of my payment in order to receive a full refund.
- I understand and agree that my deposit as well as class fees are non refundable after the period listed above.
- I understand and agree that if I am unable to attend the class (including due to travel or health issues) and I am not eligible for a refund, I may reschedule to another date and/or location if notice is given at least 48 hours prior to the class start time.
- I understand and agree that I am a license Cosmetologist, Esthetician or eligible enrolled student.
- I understand and agree that I will be eligible to retake a class 12 months after my training date if additional training time is needed. A one months written notice will be needed in order to assure a space is available. Class must be retaken at original location.
- I understand and agree that the class and contents of Kit are strictly NON-REFUNDABLE after attending the class and receiving goods.
- I understand and agree that I am required to bring my own model.
- I understand and agree that Lash Savvy will not be responsible or held liable for the well- being of my model during and after lash application.
- I understand and agree that Lash Savvy has Intellectual Property Rights of the Lash Savvy's Training Manual and Training Program. Copying and publishing is not allowed without written consent of Lash Savvy.
- I understand and agree that Lash Savvy's Training Manual is for personal use only. Legal actions will be taken against those who copy and/or publish the Lash Savvy's Training Manua
- I understand and agree to refrain from copying, disclosing, selling, or offering for sale any and all of the information provided during the training class. I understand the reproduction of another party’s works could constitute infringement and copying is strictly prohibited.