The course includes a Mini Kit. We do not ship kits as your kit will be available for you at class.
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH CLASS INFORMATION AFTER PURCHASE. PLEASAE ALLOW 24 HOURS FOR THE EMAIL TO ARRIVE IN YOUR INBOX. IT WILL CONTAIN YOUR INSTRUCTIONS TO ACCESS THE ONLINE THEORY PORTION OF THE CLASS. PLEASE CALL US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. 877-642-1942
Sunday 10:00 to 5:00
Monday 9:00 to 12:00 (starting in July 9:00 - 2:00)
SUNDAY CLASS ITINERARY
10:00 - 11:30 recap of Online Theory
11:30 - 12:30 mannequin work
12:30 - 1:00 Lunch
1:00 - 4:30 live model work
4:30 - 5:00 lash removal of mannequin
MONDAY CLASS ITINERARY
9:00 - 9:30 Recap of Sunday Q&A
9:30 - 10:00 live model prep (cleanse, pad, tape & primer)
10:00 - 1:00 live model work
1:30 - 2:00 clean up Q & A
You must hold a license in Esthetics or Cosmetology or enrolled as a student.
Our Classic Eyelash Extensions class is designed for beginners. Classic extensions enhance your client's appearance by applying individual lashes to their natural lashes using one extension applied to one natural lash. Lash Savvy products are the most current and finest quality available on the market.
During the course you will learn in-depth knowledge about our semi-permanent lashes, our application techniques, products, and tools to important information about health, safety and aftercare. Our curriculum includes a combination of theory and practical work as well as case studies to complete at home.
Our Educators are some of the most experienced instructors in the business and they will prepare you to start building your lash career.
- Must be a licensed Esthetician/Cosmetologist or enrolled as a student
- Student must be 18 years old
- Steady hands
- Good close up vision
What to Expect
You will learn how to apply eyelash extensions using high quality products and the best techniques in the industry through real-life practice. You will learn the science behind adhesives and other extension products. We will cover all aspects of the eyelash industry including good business practices, how to build a clientele and marketing techniques.
Support & Mentorship
After you train with us we offer continued support by phone, email or FaceTime. Our trainers will offer positive feedback if you opt to send us your "Before & After" photos of your work. Students may repeat the course anytime within the year free of charge with sufficient notice.
Lash Savvy's Classic Course will lead you to success as a lash artist through continued education and mentorship.
Mini Kit Contents:
- Adhesive - OMG!
- 1- Curved SS Isolating Tweezer
- 1- LS 7sp
- Gel Remover
- 10ct Eye Pads
- Flat Matte C-Curl .15 Mixed 7mm-15mm
- Mixed YY Tray
- White Lash Tape
- Lash Tile
- Flocked Applicators
- 50 Mascara Wands
- 100 Micro Applicators
- Pink Cosmetic Bag
Final Training Terms:
- I understand and agree that the final deposit payment is due before the day prior to the class date.
- I understand and agree that class payments and kit purchases are none refundable after 14 days.
- I understand and agree that if my initial training class payment has taken a spot for the class. If I wish to change class dates you must contact us within 14 days prior.
- I understand and agree that my deposit as well as class fees are non refundable after the period listed above.
- I understand and agree that if I am unable to attend the class (including due to travel or health issues) and I am not eligible for a refund, I may reschedule to another date and/or location if notice is given at least 48 hours prior to the class start time.
- I understand and agree that I am a license Cosmetologist, Esthetician or eligible enrolled student.
- I understand and agree that I will be eligible to retake a class 12 months after my training date if additional training time is needed. A one months written notice will be needed in order to assure a space is available. Class must be retaken at original location.
- I understand and agree that the class and contents of Kit are strictly NON-REFUNDABLE after attending the class and receiving goods.
- I understand and agree that I am required to bring my own model.
- I understand and agree that Lash Savvy will not be responsible or held liable for the well- being of my model during and after lash application.
- I understand and agree that Lash Savvy has Intellectual Property Rights of the Lash Savvy's Training Manual and Training Program. Copying and publishing is not allowed without written consent of Lash Savvy.
- I understand and agree that Lash Savvy's Training Manual is for personal use only. Legal actions will be taken against those who copy and/or publish the Lash Savvy's Training Manua
- I understand and agree to refrain from copying, disclosing, selling, or offering for sale any and all of the information provided during the training class. I understand the reproduction of another party’s works could constitute infringement and copying is strictly prohibited.