Mr. Nano.... Your Winter Friend
Posted on November 17, 2016
Lash Savvy’s new Nano Mister is a must have for your lash service! With an ultra-fine mist, this Nano is the finest of Nano Mister on the market and comes just in time for the winter season.
This gorgeous, pearl pink stunner exudes nothing less than the finest even mist and is an application necessity for the business-savvy lash artist.
The Lash Savvy Nano is truly a lash’s best friend because lash adhesive is molecularly attracted to water. In order for adhesive to effectively cure extensions and natural lashes together, it must solidify, and hydrogen helps it to do so. By using a Nano Mister at the end of every service, you expedite this process in a controlled environment. This is a win/win for everyone involved because your client doesn’t have to worry about getting her lashes wet within the first 24 hours and you both can say good-bye to the threat of flash drying or lashes curing together.
With our Nano Mister now in stock, your lash extensions are safe!
HOW TO USE:
- At the end of every service or during, hold the Nano 12-24 inches away from your client’s lashes and mist. *Misting is during the application process will help with sensitive eyes
- Wait 30 seconds to a couple of minutes and voila, beautiful lashes that are ready to make their statement to the world!
- Cute, compact, and completely portable. Small and lightweight.
- USB chargeable. Power up easily and avoid the hassle of needing batteries.
- Ultra-fine mist offers the best molecular functionality without drenching the lashes and messing with your isolation.
- As an added benefit, you can use the Nano to pamper clients during their service. It keeps them relaxed and comfortable so you can lash seamlessly. *If you mist during the service, you can continue to lash, but wait a few minutes before brushing the lashes to give them time to cure.
WHY CLIENTS LOVE IT:
- Eye redness and irritation is less likely to occur with the use of a Nano Mister. The mist is cool and gentle so it sooths clients, especially those who may have a slight sensitivity to the adhesive or other products used around their eyes.
- Clients open their eyes revived and beautiful with lashes that are ready to go.
- Not having to avoid water for 24 hours is key. It’s one less thing clients have to worry about so it doesn’t disrupt their day, and their lash extensions feel wonderfully effortless, the way it should be.